Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hunnert 2009 Post #2


Lots of KOOOOOL rat rods and traditional hot rods at the Hunnert Car Pile Up!

As the day progressed, it became harder and harder to get shots like these with few people in the way of the car. I finally decided to stop worrying about getting "people free" shots and just try to do my best to capture "the event" itself.

After seeing all of these sweet Chevrolets at this year's event, I decided that I will have to try to figure out a way to get the Nifty Fifty up to next year's Pile Up.

Some friends of mine belong to the VooDoo Kings car club. I usually see them every year at the Ducktail Run and the Autorama in Detroit. They were out in numbers at the Pile Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!