Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last Post from New Castle


Well, I wanted to get all of the last of the pictures from New Castle, Indiana in today so the I can start posting pictures from my 1st trip to the Hunnert Car Pile Up tomorrow.

I'd like to thank the Lucky 7 Cruisers for hosting a great show. My son and I really enjoyed ourselves. We've joked about me joining their club. The more I run into them and spend time with them, the more I'm thinking about it.

Man...I love to see cars with autographs. How cool is it to have Big Daddy Don Garlits autograph on your dash?

What goes better with "Big Daddy" than the "Big Boy"? lol

Lots of great cars in the greater New Castle/Muncie area. Again...I'd like to thank the Lucky 7 Cruisers. I would also like to thank CWB (see picture below) for spinning the tracks throughout the day. If you look closely, you can see one of the Hub Garage stickers I gave him the last time I saw him at a show.




Here is a close up picture of the Trophy the Nifty Fifty took home from the show. I guess since I don't have a headliner or rear interior panels, my car was the closest thing to being "unfinished" at the show. Come back tomorrow as I will start posting from some 170+ pictures I took at what some call the best traditional hot rod event in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!