Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last Pictures from Hunnert!


Well, here are the last pictures from Hunnert...hopefully not the last I'll ever take there, just the last from this year's event. All of today's pictures were taken from inside of my car while we waited to get out of the fairgrounds.




Just like when we entered the show, we had to wait in a traffic jam to exit the event. By this time of day, they had the Illinois State Police helping direct traffic.

On the way home, I tried to have my wife take a picture of a cool 1955 Chevy gasser that we were passing. Unfortunately, when I got home and looked at the pictures....this was all she got. lol

Although the Hunnert pictures have all been posted...don't fret. Tomorrow I will begin posting pictures from an annual event at the Richmond, Indiana fairgrounds...see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!