Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hunnert Car Pile Up 2009 Post #3


I was pleased at the quality of pictures from my new digital camera when I got home and uploaded them. However, pictures can't describe how absolutely kool this event was. They also fail to capture the damp, cold air that filled Grundy Fairgrounds.

Here is a picture of my friend Rocky's Cadillac. He drove it up from Edinburgh, IN. Sounds like the heater worked great.

This cool little Dodge pickup rat rod was on eBay the week before the Pile Up. If you brought $9500.00 with you to Illinois, you could have driven this one home.

Like I've said in earlier posts, I took more photographs at the Pile Up than I've ever taken at an event. Enough to post 5 or 6 a day through the month of November. The coolest thing about the new camera is that I took over 170 pictures with the SAME set of batteries! My old HP Photosmart E327 would have sucked the life out of at least 3 to 4 sets of batteries with the same number of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!