Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rock Island Show Post #2

Well, I guess I need to find out a bit more about this show from the friends that gave me the pictures. All I know at this point is the show was a few weeks ago in Illinois. My chrome plating buddy went to the show to set up a booth in the vendor area.

They came back with some 90+ photographs of some very kool cars and bikes. Looks like a lot of trailer queens, but very sic none the less. I am really 'diggin' this convertible robin egg blue Chevrolet!

Looking through the photographs, there appears to be a little something for everyone. Chevys, Fords, Buicks, Mopars, Motorcycles, Rats....LOTS of pictures in the coming days on my "Countdown to Cobo".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!