Monday, February 23, 2009

Rock Island 2009 Post #1

Well, I have no plans for attending any shows until the Detroit Autorama on the first weekend in March. However, that won't stop me from making updates to Suede and Chrome as I have some 90+ photographs recently taken by some friends when they set up a booth at the Rock Island, Illinois show. I'm thinking that I've got enough stuff to last through the end of February, which will lead right into my pictures from what has become an annual trip to the Cobo Center for my wife and I.

I'm having a little trouble uploading the pictures because they were taken at a high resolution. I'm trying a couple of different options. Tonight, I reduced the size, but that didn't seem to help. Tomorrow, I'll try to manipulate them in Photodeluxe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!