Friday, February 13, 2009

Bumpers Ready for Custom Metal Finishers


Well, I actually got home before sundown this evening and had some decent weather. So, I backed the '50 out of the garage and disassembled the front and rear bumpers. I'm hoping to get them over to my chromeplating friend at Custom Metal Finishers in Hagerstown, Indiana. The plan is for Jim and his sons to teach me about the chromeplating process using my own parts. We will document the whole experience and post it here on Suede and Chrome in the coming weeks.


Until then, I've got plenty of batteries charged for tomorrow's trip to the Indy Autorama and Road Rocket Motorama 1962. I should have LOADS of pictures that I will start posting tomorrow evening and throughout next week. I will also get the pictures this weekend from my buddy who went to a show in Illinois a couple of weeks ago.

Check back frequently to view new uploads in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!