Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thanks Finklebean!

I've got a buddy that customizes hot wheels and sells them on eBay. These are a couple he painted for me last year. I've placed them in front of a wooden depiction of the middle school where I am the building principal.
Wow! I've been posting in this blog since May 2006. I've seen my "hits" go up over 800, but until this afternoon, I've only been aware of friends and family that have been reading my blog entries. Although I've had my blog set for public viewing AND for public comments, I've blogged for a 1 1/2 years without any response from outside my circle of friends.

It took a posting about milk trucks to get a response. THANKS FINKLEBEAN! This is EXACTLY why I began blogging. As an educator, I realized that blogging provides a format for the exchange of information and ideas. I greatly appreciated the information left in the comment by Finklebean, and would encourage anyone who has information concerning a topic or post to feel free to comment. Over the past 20 months, I have created postings concerning topics I am interested in. I, like most, am NOT an expert on ANY topic, and ALWAYS appreciate learning more about the things I am interested in.

So....Thanks again Finklebean! Hopefully yours is the first of many future comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!