Monday, January 14, 2008

Neighbor's Travelall

I typically try to check eBay nightly to see the latest automotive postings. Occasionally, I am surprised as I recognize vehicles from the "neighborhood". Tonight, I noticed the flat black 1970 Travelall that my neighbor drives by my house daily. Recently, he bought a little mint colored Ford (see background of photos). The other day I was in town and I saw him coming home from work in the Ford. Now I understand why...he is driving it to work instead of the travelall.

If you are interested, the bidding starts at $2800.00 with no reserve. Check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/International-Harvester-Travelall-1970-International-Travelall-2X2-Unique-Rare_W0QQitemZ220191858882QQihZ012QQcategoryZ31846QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1 comment:

  1. Well....the neighbor didn't receive a SINGLE bid on the Travelall. Guess the $2800.00 minimum bid was a bit steep.

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!