Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hittin' the Cruise-Ins

I've been going to cruise-ins and car shows with my father for as long as I can remember. That tradition has continued through my college years and now it includes my oldest son. He has been going to shows since he was in a stroller. Here are a few pictures I recently found on an old computer hard drive of my father and son enjoying a few shows about 7 or 8 years ago.

Dad and my son at the 2000 James Dean Festival

I believe this was taken in 98 or 99 at the Ducktail Run in Gas City, Indiana

Here is another picture taken at the James Dean Festival. Pictured are my son (in the wagon), dad and my wife's cousin with his Ford Panel Truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!