Saturday, December 29, 2007

What is it worth?





Went down the road to my neighbor's house today to check out and test drive the Caprice Wagon. It's a 1992 and has 215,000 miles on it. The car actually drives well. The owner has all the paperwork for the work she has had done on it in the last year. Regular maintenance, two new front tires, new exhaust system, etc.
The car is pretty straight, I did notice some bubbling on the driver's side rear fender. The interior is pretty clean for the age as well.
I tried to put the 3rd row seat up to check out the available room, but was unable to figure it out. It was too cold to mess around with it for too long. The owner said she has $1500 on it, but would consider other offers. I'm not sure if we would gain any additional interior room in this over our Chevrolet Venture. I took 4 of the 6 kids with me today to test drive the car. I would have liked to see how everyone and 3 car seats would fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!