Monday, December 10, 2007

Auburns, Cords, and Duesenbergs...


















Alright, one would not expect a posting about Duesenbergs in a blog titled "Suede and Chrome" but thought I would post some pictures I took from one of my favorite museum visits.

I think I've visited the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum 3 or 4 times in my life (twice in the last couple of years). The museum is housed in the part of the original Auburn, Cord, Dusenberg corporate building in Auburn, Indiana.
These cars are nothing short of AMAZING! I will probably visit the museum again in the future. The last time I was there, the place was set up for a wedding! How cool would that be? I've got a couple of daughters and 10 years or so to work that one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!