Saturday, December 15, 2007

Muscle Car Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.


































Another set of photographs from some archives I ran across the other day. These pictures were taken several years ago, (by the looks of the shirt my son is wearing in the pictures, I'm guessing they were taken about 6 years ago), when my parents rented a cabin in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. My brother and his family came up from Atlanta, GA and we all got together for a "Tennessee" Christmas.



During our visit to the volunteer state, we spent some worthwhile time in a Muscle Car Museum in Pigeon Forge. As you can see from the photographs, the museum was PACKED with cars from a variety of eras. Early muscle cars from the 40's and 50's, traditonal muscle cars from the 60's and 70's, and even some late model Vipers filled this wonderful museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!