Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ivy Tech Cruise In - Richmond, Indiana





Here is another set of pictures I took several years ago at a cruise-in we attended. We've tried to go to this annual event held at the Ivy Tech campus in Richmond, Indiana.


I can't remember the exact year I took this photos, but they have to be several years old. My father looks the same today as he did in these photos, but my three oldest children are all teenagers now.
These particiular photos were taken before the whole "rat rod" crazy began.
It is apparent through the pictures however that there were several great examples of hot rods and muscle cars present. The annual event attracts approximately 150 - 200 cars. Not a big show, but always a treat to attend.
One thing I remember about this event is there has always been a section of 20 or so "tuners" that they make park on the outlying parking lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!