Friday, August 13, 2010

Road Rocket Rumble Post #19

I posted the start of this cool pinstriped artwork the other day. My son and I were walking around the parking lot a few hours later and saw the end result...pretty kool, even if it is on a late model Buick!
Still liking the wagons!!!!!!!
I believe Lil' Bill from Indianapolis did the lettering on this Falcon. I've seen a youtube video of this thing doing some wicked burnouts too. My friends at TMH PhotoWorx sponsor the car.
This International pickup was pretty sweet. I'm seeing more and more Internationals at events in the past few years. Well, I've still got a few more days worth of photographs from the Rumble...see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!