Saturday, August 14, 2010

RRR Post #20

Well, I'll be finishing up my set of pictures from the 11th annual Road Rocket Rumble tomorrow. Hopefully, if you are reading this on August 14th, I've made it down to the 2nd annual Festiki in Dayton, Ohio and am taking lots of pictures of all of the cool stuff happening at this event.
Next Saturday, August 21st, I plan to make my annual trek to the Aesthetic Finishers Open House and Cruise-In in Piqua, Ohio. This is a free event, and is ALWAYS a HUGE show. A couple of years ago, Dennis Gage, from My Classic Car was there.  You can find out more about the event by visiting their website at www.afipowder.com
 This little mini bike reminded me of the own I had when I was a kid.
This year's Rumble saw some very hot and humid conditions. I'd like to thank Thom Ophof, from GodSpeed Hot Rods and his friends for letting my son and I hang out with them under their tent when we needed a break from the sun! Come back to more for the final post from the 11th annual Rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!