Saturday, August 14, 2010

Suede and Chrome Extra: Club Buddy's New Toy

Last week, one of my car club buddies told me he had bought a new toy. Now realize, I call this friend "Trader Don" because the vehicles in his driveway typically change from one day to the next, so I knew I needed to stop by his house asap if I wanted to see his latest "find" before he traded it away for something else.
Well, I wasn't disappointed. A "flamed" 1941 Plymouth Coupe awaited me when I pulled into his driveway. Donnie wasn't home, but I had a chance to check the car out and snap a few pictures with my Blackberry. Thought Suede and Chrome readers would enjoy them. I will also be adding the pictures this afternoon to the Righteous Rodders Motor Club's virtual garage on www.hubgarage.com
The car is by no means a show car and/or trailer queen. She's a little rough around the edges, but a pretty kool cruiser nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!