Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Round from Detroit 2010

I'm very partial to '50 Chevrolets...and this woody wagon was absolutely incredible.
This little woody Estate Wagon pedal car was being given away to one lucky subscriber at one of the vendor booths.
The other day, I posted a couple of pictures of a "fantasy Trans Am". It wasn't the only example at the show. This Lingenfelter Trans Am Concept reminds me of the early '70s Trans Am one of my buddies had in high school.
Any time I see a retractable hardtop....it reminds me of the opening of the TV show "Happy Days". Which by the way...reminds me that Henry Winkler a.k.a. "The Fonz" was at this year's Autorama, signing autographs and greeting fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!