Monday, March 15, 2010

Suede and Chrome Extra: APPROACHING 100,000 HITS!!!

WOW! I can't believe it! Looks like there is a VERY good chance that I'll reach the 100,000th hit sometime late tonight on Suede and Chrome! Thanks to all of you who have supported this site over the past few years. It's really been a lot of fun and given me even more reason to get out to as many area shows and cruise-ins as I can.
Keep on readin' and respondin' to posts! I absolutely enjoy reader feedback! And...if you happen to notice that you are the 100,000 hit...please, by all means, leave a comment and let us know who you are and where you are reading from!

1 comment:

  1. Hit 100,000 views on morning of 3/16/2010. Thanks to everyone that reads Suede and Chrome!

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!