Friday, March 12, 2010

Autorama Post #12

Few things are cooler than a sweet Corvette Stingray!
O.k...I'm not a big mini truck fan, but you've got to admit, this dual axle mini with the sweet custom cruiser in the bed was pretty cool.
Hey, I'm all for drawing...love to draw myself, and this guy was doing a pretty good rendering of this beautiful Chevrolet Sedan. But my "beef" was that the guy was sitting right out in a very high traffic area. It's a wonder he didn't get bumped accidently by passersby as he was drawing.
I can't say that I've ever seen an early Willys Jeep restored to this quality before. Lots and lots of chrome plating and a beautiful high gloss black finish made passersby stop and take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!