Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Detroit Post #17

Can you believe it's the middle of March already? Hard to believe, but the weather in the midwest United States has certainly taken a turn for the better. The snow is gone and the grass is beginning to turn green again. It wouldn't be too long before I'll have to get the lawnmower ready for another season.
It's been a few weeks since my trip to Detroit, but I've still got plenty of kool pictures to post from the event.
Like this sweet canary yellow Ford with an incredibly cool flamed paint scheme.
Wow! Not sure I can remember seeing so many cool cars in one place! That's one of the things that draws me back to Detroit year after year. Some truly amazing show cars, an awesome pinstriping panel jam, and an INCREDIBLE traditional hot rod show in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!