Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Country Cruiser Website....

I had the opportunity to meet Tom Midlam yesterday at the IVY Tech Car Show in Richmond, Indiana. Tom is an avid car enthusiast and has been taking pictures at car show
Since I too enjoy the same, I was eager to get home and check out his website. Tom....all I can say is "WOW"! Totally unbelievable! The picture quality is magnificent and the number of photographs on his site is truly amazing.


The koolest thing, is that I checked out a show that I knew my father and I had attended last fall. Lo and behold, Tom had a shot of the Nifty Fifty and dad's Primed '47. I quickly shot dad an email to which he responded with an even greater discovery.


Dad's email was simple, "Look in the background of your friend's '53 on page 2." Well, guess what, Ol' Tom captured a pic of Ol' Scruffy and his father. How kool is that?


I would HIGHLY recommend you checking out Tom's site at http://www.countrycruiser.com/. I would also suggest you make a bathroom stop and get a snack before you set down to look at his site. With the number of shows and pictures, you're going to be glued to your monitor for a LONG time!
Keep up the great work Tom! Your site is truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!