Monday, July 7, 2008

All Cleaned Up!

Well, I got Ol'Blue out of the garage this morning and took him for a morning drive around the countryside. When I got home, I parked the car, and then powerwashed the deck and house siding. When I was finished, I thought I might as well give Ol'Blue a good cleaning, since I might have the opportunity to get the car out again later in the week.

I got the new chrome valve cover and gasket installed last week. Looks pretty good.


Last week, we went to my inlaws' for the 4th of July. My wife's cousin has a set of 4 year old twins (boy and girl). The little boy saw my car and got all excited and said, "Hey....there's Doc!" (Referring to the blue Hudson from the Pixar movie "Cars".) I thought that was pretty hilarious, so...today, I put an old Pixar sunshade that we bought when the oldest kids were younger in the car and took some pictures after I washed it. I think I'll print them out and take them to the twins just for fun!



1 comment:

  1. I just love your car! The eyes have it! I remember seeing a real shrunken head in a museum in Gaylord, MI many years ago. Strange thing to look at. Facial hairs are still there...ugh. Mustang Mike

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!