Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thinking Christmas.....

Well, we've had a couple of days of light snow already here in the east-central Indiana, west-central Ohio area. I was at the grocery with my wife the other day and they were already piping the Christmas "elevator music" through the store sound system. After the last few weeks I've had, Ol' Scruffy is looking forward to the holidays.

Daddy Katz has a Christmas event coming up on December 13th. Since I missed his Halloween event, I'm sure hoping I can get to this one. Thought I'd add a few festive additions of my own to this blog to help the rest of ya get in the Christmas mood. I've added a few Brian Setzer Christmas songs to my Playlist, why don't ya pour yourself a cup of eggnog, click on a few, and sit back and look through the Suede and Chrome archives. (oops....guess that's hard to do, since the media player restarts everytime you jump from one page to the next.)


MERRY CHRISTMAS KATS AND KITTENS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!