Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More "Blind" Photographs...

Well, I'm still pretty upset about my camera "whoas", but here are a few more pictures taken "blindly" @ the Wayne County Fairgrounds last weekend.
Early Jaguar with a late model engine...is this a Ford mill?

These pictures are from a REAL "period piece". My guess is this car was "hot rodded" in the '50s and hasn't been altered....Possibly a true "barn find"? kool!


Have you ever seen one of these restored?!?!?! Pretty different....pretty cool.


Look closely. I'm "into" unique and unusual. This is a 1974 Chevrolet 6-cylinder! Can't say I've ever seen one of these as the "engine of choice" in a hot rod!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhgggrr!! You didn't take and over all, side, back, or full frontal shot of the green and white COE thing!! You're killing me! Everyone loves full frontal!

    Justacarguy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...sorry camera issues and this event had cars "roped" off. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!