Monday, October 25, 2010

Last Post from the Fallout


As the sun sets, so ends another photo set on Suede and Chrome. The only disappointment I had at the Fallout was that I did not get to hear the band that I really would have liked to hear. Knuckeldragger was supposed to perform on Saturday night, however the hotel had a power outage and the concert was delayed. We ended up heading back to the Muncie area as darkness approached. I've heard from some Facebook friends that the concert FINALLY happened....at 12:30 am. lol
Starting tomorrow, I will begin posting pictures from a small local show that I attended a few weeks ago at the Corinth UMC Church outside of Muncie, Indiana. You won't want to miss the before and after pictures of what occurred when a local club the "Twisted Wrenches" put on a flame throwing show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!