Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ductail Run Post #6

This year's weather during the Ducktail Run was VERY cooperative, and had a large impact on making the Swap area one of the biggest in recent years.
This motorized "trike" was pretty cool. I'm kicking around the idea of building one (non-motorized) for my special needs 19 year old son. He is facing open-heart surgery in December, and I thought it would be cool to surprise him with the build. I like the idea of taking a vintage bicycle frame and adding a rear axle adaptor. Wide whitewall tires will be a must. If anyone has an ideas...send me a comment or an email.
Still lots more from the 2010 Ducktail Run in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!