Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mooreland Post #7

Well, it's a good thing that my wife wasn't with me when this gentleman stepped into my camera's view. Usually she'll tell the person something like, "Well, I hope you don't mind it but your back side is going to be slapped on the Internet for the whole world to see!" Actually typing that just now...I can see how someone might interpret that in a VERY different way. lol

I've seen the "Black Widow" 1957 Chevrolet at a few area shows. It's all numbers matching, although the original engine sits at home and a 350 sits currently sits between the frame rails.

Cool! I was surprised to see this 454 Big Block under the hood of this Impala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!