Thursday, September 16, 2010

AFI Post #7

Another day, and another post from the AFI Open House packed with "extra kool". Can you believe we are already midway through the month of September!?!?!?!? Is that even possible? I'm looking forward to driving down to The 1st Annual "Fallout" show hosted by GodSpeed Rides this weekend. The show will be held at the Clarion Waterfront Hotel...(yep, that's the same hotel where the Road Rockets host their annual Rumble). Gene Winfield will be there and the Knuckle Draggers will be there as well. Should be a great show. Then next weekend, I'll be making my annual trek up to Fairmount, Indiana for the James Dean Festival. Then driving over to nearby Gas City, Indiana for the Ducktail Run. I really can't believe it's that time of year again already, but I always look forward to these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!