Wednesday, September 15, 2010

AFI: Rare Finds...

Don't get me wrong...I love hot rods, muscle cars, customs, traditional hotrods, etc., etc...but it's ALWAYS cool when you run across something you didn't expect or have never seen before at a car show. As you can imagine, I thought this 1921 Dodge Brothers roadster was pretty cool.
Another really cool "find" at this year's AFI Open House was this cute little Riley Imp. I had never seen or even heard of one prior to the show. When I got home, I did a little Internet research and found that the Riley Imp was the "grandfather" of today's Mini Cooper. Man, this thing was really cool. It is an import, so it was right hand drive. And...it was for sale for a mere $5,000.00. This thing would look great in anyone's garage and I'm sure it would turn heads wherever you cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!