Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back from the Dead...

Daily readers of Suede and Chrome have probably been wondering if I kicked the bucket or fell off the face of the earth. Well, neither of those are true, but each might have been better than my last 3 days. We've had a pretty bad cause of stomach flu going through my house. But...trying to look on the bright side...stomach flu is the ultimate weight loss program...I've lost 15 pounds in 3 days! Barely made it through work on Monday, then had to leave yesterday, called in at 3:45 am this morning. Haven't eaten anything for 3 days. Don't feel like eating and can't keep anything down. Wouldn't you know something like this would happen as I've got lots of final prep stuff to do for our Wheels for Williams Show this Saturday!

At any rate, thought I'd start today's post with a picture of Brian T. He is the friend that donated the incredible pinstriped louvered panel to be auctioned at the W4W show this weekend. Got to watch him work his craft at DaddyKatz Panel Jam last weekend. Thanks again Brian!

After a trip down to Moraine, Ohio for the Panel Jam, my wife and I headed back north to Greenville, Ohio. The Rolling 50s car club had a little cruise in in the Kroger parking lot. Although the weather was a bit nippy, there were still several cool cars in the lot.

Lots more pictures from the Rolling 50s Kroger show to come...since I haven't posted in a few days, I may try posting some more later today if I feel up to it. Right now, I think I'm going to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!