Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pontiac Dave's New Project


Thought I'd take a break from the 7th Annual Blanket Run posts to upload some pictures a car buddy of mine sent me recently.

My friend Dave and his wife belong to the Lucky 7 Cruisers out of New Castle, Indiana. He and his wife have a couple of sweet Pontiac Trans Ams they take to a lot of area shows.

Since the first time Dave saw the Nifty Fifty, he has said he really liked it. Thought maybe I'd convert him from Pontiac to it's GM Big brother! lol. However, I knew this car would be a great fit for Dave when he sent me the photographs.

He recently acquired this 1950 Pontiac "more door". Can't wait to find out what he has planned for it. Should turn out to be a pretty cool restoration, or custom, or rat rod!
**Editor's note: Dave told me he plans to restore the car. He said all of the missing chrome is currently in the trunk of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!