Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lots of Cool Hotrods from the Greater Richmond, IN Area


We've been attending this indoor event, held the first weekend of November, for the past several years. It really has come to signify the end of the car show/cruise in calendar in Midwestern Indiana each year.

I don't have any "official" numbers, but it seemed like there were more cars packed into the Tom Raper building this year than I can ever remember from years past. Another thing that was pretty cool was that while there were several cars that I have seen throughout the year, there were LOTS and LOTS of cars (like this Cobra replica) that I have never seen in the area.

I really like seeing things that I've never seen before at shows...Like this Ford pace car. It was in incredible original condition....pretty cool.

Still lots more to come in the days ahead. Come back again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!