Saturday, December 12, 2009

Last Post from Richmond, Indiana 2009


Well, with this post, I bring a close to the photos from this year's indoor event at the Wayne County Fairgrounds in Richmond, Indiana. It's really hard to believe that 2009 is winding quickly to a close. There are a few things I'd like to do to the Nifty Fifty during the winter before next spring. I'm sure most readers can relate to the continual battle between the plans we have for our cars and the money we have available to spend at any given time. We'll have to wait and see what I can afford to accomplish. It's always cool to have something new on your car since the last time someone has seen it though.

Tomorrow, I will begin posting pictures from the 7th Annual Blanket Run. Come back in 24 to start your virtual run experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!