Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting Ready to Head to Terre Haute


Well, just a few more pictures of some of the vehicles @ the Blanket Run. You can see a bit of frost on the windshield of Tom Ophof's station wagon.


This Model T rod was a favorite among the members of our car club.

I'm not a Ford guy, but this pickup was absolutely incredible. I had an opportunity to see it from about every angle at each stop on the run, the thing was straight.

I really like the look of a patina'd, low-stanced vintage pickup with wide whites, painted steelies and beauty rings. So you can imagine my delight when I saw this kool old International pull into the parking lot.

I'm sure you are ready to see some photographs from some of the stops on this year's blanket run...come back in the next few days to see pictures from our first stop....a 70 mile trek west to Don E. Smith's private collection in Terre Haute, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!