Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wireless Internet and a Few Blasts from the Past






Well, I made the move today and went out and bought a Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO USB Network Adapter. My brother-in-law lives next door and went wireless a month or so ago. He told me that we could make a "deal" and I could tap into his wireless. So....I finally had some time over Thanksgiving to get to WalMart and purchase the Network Adapter. It has a range of 1000 feet, which seems to be enough to work.





Now that I can upload pictures at a much quicker rate, I plan to go back to some of my files and post some pictures from old events that my father, son, and I attended. To see how quickly they load, I started with a few pictures I took in the summer of 2001. These pictures were taken in Indianapolis at the Street Machine Nationals.


It's pretty funny to look back at my now 16 year old son. He was quite the "trooper" eagerly going to several LARGE shows with my father and I. Usually by mid-day, I had to pull him in a wagon or push him in a stroller because he would tire-out. Now it's his grandfather and I that tend to tire-out at these events.


Throughout the next few months, I will try to divide this achive of photographs and comment on the individual cars and/or events. I've found pictures from old Goodguy events, James Dean events, a museum in Pigeon Forge, Tenn., The ACD museum in Auburn, IN., and a few local events. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!