Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Logos, Ads, and other stuff..


Found this cool logo while surfin' the net for something last night that is totally unrelated to this blog. I love old gasoline pumps, signs, ads, etc....so I thought this was pretty cool.
The logo came from a church youth organization that teaches Biblical principles through Service Learning Opportunities. They use this logo on mailings, stationary, tee-shirts, etc. Thought it was pretty cool. It got me thinking about ways that I might incorporate some sort of service learning projects and/or club at the Middle School were I am an adminstrator.
I like this logo so much I'm even thinking about changing the name of this blog and using this logo as a title at the top of the page. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!