Friday, November 16, 2007

Waiting on my Shirt...



O.k....this summer my son picked up a great looking shirt at the Ducktail Run in Gas City, IN. The shirt was from Aesthetic Finishers in Piqua, OH. I really liked the design as well, but they did not have any 2XLs.


A month or so ago, I found one on eBay in my size. I was excited to learn I'd won the bidding, but since that time I've had to wait for several weeks to receive my shirt. I won the auction on October 30th and am still waiting for delivery.


I have received a couple of emails from the seller. Supposedly, they are waiting on a shipment of shirts and will mail mine as soon as they arrive.


In the meantime, I ordered a new set of Dice valve stem caps on eBay for my Chevy Venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!