Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post from Richmond Show...

Well, I've reached the end of another photo set...and with it, the end to another year of hotrodding and "anything kool" here at Suede and Chrome. While I post the last pictures from the 2010 Vintage Wheels indoor show in Richmond, Indiana, I'd like to thank all of the Suede and Chrome readers for making 2010 a great year. Readership is at it's highest, and I've met a lot of new friends along the way. 2010 also saw an increase in Suede and Chrome swag sales and our first major sponsor of the website: Steele Rubber Products.
This Whizzer was auctioned off at the show with all proceeds being donated to charity.
I really liked this little roadster pickup truck. This thing was kool!
As we enter into a new year, I'd like to wish every Suede and Chrome reader a  
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I'm looking forward to bringing you more photos from the upcoming shows in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!