Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Feature Car: Jason Smith's '53 Chevy

One of the coolest things about the "car scene" is getting to meet other car people. A few months ago, I was introduced to Jason Smith via the Hub Garage (www.hubgarage.com). He emailed me a question about my Chevy and told me that he lived pretty close to me and attended a lot of area shows.
Well, since that time, I've gotten to know Jason and his family a little better and always enjoy seeing them (and their '53 Chevy) at area shows.
The car has a really nice "barn fresh" patina, and Jason has given it a great look by lowering the car's stance.
I had an opportunity at the Bill's Diner "NEW" Goblin Get-Together to take several photographs from different angles, and also got a couple of shots of the cool rat rod wagon that Jason built for his son as the sun was setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!