Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oops! How did I skip today?!?!

 Wow...got home today and checked my website and thought..."What the heck? Why didn't a post show up this morning?" Well, upon checking, I realized that I somehow skipped today's date when I was "staging" posts...OOOPS! Sorry for those of you who have become addicted to a morning fix of "Suede and Chrome". Thought I'd go ahead and post some more pictures this evening from the 2011 Hotrod and Restoration Show. A couple of a really cool 1967 Mustang, and a few more of an even KOOLER car, my friend David's 1928 Ford Tudor. I fell in love with this car a few year's ago when I saw it for the first time at one of GodSpeed's Blanket Runs in Brownsburg, IN. Since that time, I've seen it several more times, and NEVER get sick of it...It's just got all the elements that make something kool in my book! Glad you could bring your Ford David!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!