Monday, March 21, 2011

Hotrod and Restoration Trade Show Post #2

 Wow! Looking back on the task of hosting the "People's Choice Award" voting, the pictures were originally sent to me IN NO WAY did full justice to ANY of the vehicles involved. I had seen a few of the cars at various area events and knew that they were VERY nice, but I was TOTALLY blown away by the overall quality of the vehicles. You really had to see each car in person to fully appreciate each one.
 Two examples are the 1948 Chevrolet coupe and the 1968 Chevrolet Camaro pictured above. During the voting, readers probably got the impression that both were nice examples of restored vehicles. Let me tell you, both are nicer than the day they rolled off the GM assembly line!

 The cool thing about the Trade Show is that the local vehicles were intermingled with vendor built cars. I'm not a big "blue oval" fan, but I got to tell you, these two Ring Brother Mustangs got my adrenaline flowing. Wow! They were cool!



Heck, even the tool box in their booth got me excited!

1 comment:

  1. These are truly very classic collection. Each car shows its perfection of the work done. Vintage or classic cars are always the desires, and with chrome restoration services it has got his ways to get the new look. Here in London I have reviewed some of project of chrome restoration service provider in which DouglasMF are really very good at their work. I am searching more on this chrome restoration, Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!