Saturday, June 26, 2010

WGE Post #3

A few more pictures of the "rat" truck I posted yesterday. Cool pinstriping on the hood.
Interesting "Lawn-Boy" pull cord treatment as well.
I've seen this Ford Panel Truck around at several Muncie area shows over the past 2 years. It's owner tells me it used to be a working truck...owned by a Laundry service. What I like about it is that it's a real sleeper. Seeing it on the road, one would have no idea that it has modern suspension and a wicked drivetrain!
Even a "more door" Stude looks cool with a bullet nose!
I was surprised to see little Metropolitans at the event.
Final post from the 2010 Muncie WGE Credit Union Car Show tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!