Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mega Post from WGE

It's always kool to see vehicles from the early 1900s at shows.
I stood and talked with the owner of this Lincoln for a bit. Loved the suede blue paint, the metal flake roof, the low stance, the rear pipes, and the super sik scallops.
The only thing I didn't get a picture of on this car was the cool leather upholstery. Can you say gray with blue ostrich inserts?
Suede black and red is always kool in my book!
If you are into gold-plated chrome, this '53 Buick would have been right up your alley.
There is that Impala tubbed Impala again. My son was happy to see it, as it received "Kolson's Pick" at the Wheels for Williams show our club hosted back in May.
The WGE Credit Union show is always a good one. And it's for a great cause as proceeds went to the Relay for Life Cancer Fund. This may be the end of the pictures I took in Muncie, but have no fear. I'll begin posting pictures from this year's Goodguys Hotrod Nationals in Indianapolis, Indiana starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!