Saturday, June 30, 2007

Camera phones and Rivieras

Thank goodness for camera phones! You never know when or where you will run across a nice example of a classic car.

This past week, I spent a few days in Dublin, Ohio at an Ohio School Principal Conference. While I was there, my wife and I walked a few blocks to a Max and Erma's for dinner on the first night.

In front of the restaurant was a large banner promoting an upcoming car show. The cool thing was that they had this beautiful Buick parked in
front of the building as well.

After we ate, my youngest and I went out and looked the car over. The car was a beautiful restoration...red interior with a deep black exterior.

For some reason, I really like mid-60's Buicks. Great lines....and they look really cool lowered with a little larger diameter wheels and low profile tires.

It's too bad that I will not be able to return to catch the car show...I think it is July 7th and 8th. At any rate, it's always great to get to see a great
car.


Now that we are in the "thick" of summer, I'm hoping to be able to post more blog posts with pictures from area car shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!