Friday, December 29, 2006

It's a LOOOOOOOONG story...


O.K....I hate to even post a link to this album. Back in 2001, I finally convinced my wife that buying a 1972 C-10 shortbed was a good thing. The plan was to turn it into a "hot-rod" custom...i.e. lowered stance, flat paint, wide whites, steelie wheels. I bought a late model stepside bed that I was going to use on the project as well. After several "eBay" and swap-meet parts purchases, I ended up trading the truck (and a parts '67) to a guy who fixed a $2000 "telephone pole incident" my wife had in her Eagle Talon. It was like loosing a child...A sad day in my life. Hopefully, some day I will be able to get a new project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!