Thursday, August 9, 2012

More from Beatersville 2012

 My life is always busy this time of year. As a middle school principal, August means "gearing up" for another school year. This August is no exception, and with changes in Ohio state legislation regarding the evaluation process for teachers, my colleagues and I have been busy attending a 3 day training workshop for administrators.

Regardless, I wanted to take the opportunity this afternoon to continue to post pictures from this year's Beatersville show.

 I really liked the looks of this "custom" Chevy crew cab. I'm generally not a big fan of the "big wheels + skinny tires" look, but I do like this!

 Hey....any '49-'54 Chevy that I run across will have a hard time escaping the lens of my camera. Lol
 I'm always a "fan" of cool pinstriping work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!