Friday, February 17, 2012

More from the World of Wheels

 I'm not a "huge" Ford fan, but I've always liked the looks of the first generation T-Birds....Here are some pictures of two excellent examples....always makes me think of Suzanne Sommers looking out the opera window in American Graffitti. hahaha




 Love the herringbone interior...but now that I've taken the picture, I can't remember the make or year of the car in this picture....lol
Hey...what would a World of Wheels show in the great state of Indiana be without a tractor? lol
This one is a bit out of focus....but it a great example of why a buddy of mine said, "You need to put on some SPF 40 before you go over to the World of Wheels side." hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!