Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bare Nekeid...


I have always admired this Jimmy Shine creation since the first time I saw it a few years ago in Street Rodder magazine.

To me, this truck is a rolling symbol of what true "hotrodding" is all about.


This truck is "bare bones" right down to the fact that it is minus paint. The picture below really "puts it all together" for me. I enjoy old gas pumps, and signs. I would also love to find an old multi-floored brick building to rezone. Cars and collectibles on the ground floor and living space above.
Jimmy named this truck Bare Nekeid because it has no primer or paint, just clear coat over bare metal.

Now this (picture above) is a driveway scene I could become comfortable with. Problem is...by the time I'll be able to afford this, I will be too old to enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!