Thursday, January 18, 2007

Still Dreamin'

It's always nice to find out you are getting a raise... Today was one of
those times. In the midst of all the ads, catalogs, and junk mail I receive daily, there was an envelope simply sealed with a piece of tape. Inside was a letter from the school board stating the amount of the raise and the affective date. While the raise by no means gives me instant wealth, it did make me think that maybe some day (probably in twenty years or so after all the kids are out of the house and I'm too old to enjoy it) I might be able to afford something cool to cruise around in.

This week, while browsing eBay, I ran across this beauty. A real looker with lots of nostalgia and character....aaah, maybe someday. For now, I'll keep browsin' and dreamin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey daddio! Thanks for checking out Suede and Chrome! Your comments are greatly appreciated!